Millsberry Stars
Millsberry Stars is a site for all millsberry players and fans for all ages. There is a arcade site,blog,arcade site,our old toolbar,and more! Also by recruiting members,coming everyday,posts more,you can get up to 100,000 mb! You are not logged in. Click log in to log in or click register to sign-up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Stars
Millsberry Stars is a site for all millsberry players and fans for all ages. There is a arcade site,blog,arcade site,our old toolbar,and more! Also by recruiting members,coming everyday,posts more,you can get up to 100,000 mb! You are not logged in. Click log in to log in or click register to sign-up.
Millsberry Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MS Monthly News
~Old Arcade Site Found:http://millsberry_stars.a1.jcink.com~Need Avaters and cool and colorful Signatures?Visit our MS Art Shop and ask our graphic artists.~New?Need help around here?Ask admins emilylove and stargurl67 for help.~Have ideas and suggestions for the site?Post it in the suggestions place.We apprieciate your help to make our forum's appearence look better.
Top posters
emilylove (939)
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_lcapTANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Voting_barTANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_rcap 
stargurl67 (912)
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_lcapTANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Voting_barTANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_rcap 
Dibble197 (811)
julesmile98 (419)
1princess24_3 (336)
bellemobile (282)
ihatescammers1 (253)
nicolex4 (244)
STRAWBERRY BUBBLE (223)
haileyhm2008 (223)

Latest topics
» What is MS About?
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:43 am by ayaa1234

» my wishlist
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 am by d-dog

» Hackers, Scammers and Banned MS Members
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm by dave8568

» You want something? Help is here!
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 pm by kingwill94

» my wishlist
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm by sheilacool

» My Wishlist!
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm by andy

» Information and Steps
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 pm by mehkicollier

» Need some Answers? Go to this forum
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 am by mehkicollier

» WALK FOR MALAWI A COMPLETE SUCCESS
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 am by mehkicollier

Poll

What theme do you want for MS's design next month?

TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_lcap33%TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_rcap 33% [ 6 ]
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_lcap56%TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_rcap 56% [ 10 ]
TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_lcap11%TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION

3 posters

Go down

TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Empty TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION

Post by Dibble197 Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:34 am

Thursday, November 13, 2008 — This morning Tania's Hair Salon was alight with the buzz of a big announcement.

Millsberry's resident hair guru happens to be looking for volunteers as she pushes to create a set of groundbreaking new hairstyles.

Tania has been looking to add to the different cuts she offers, but needs different types of hair to cut to help inspire her get in the creative spirit.

When asked what brought about this sudden search for new styles, Tania responded, "These hands have been cutting hair in Millsberry for quite some time now. I've reached a point where I still give quality haircuts, but I need to start pushing my styles further."

"I think that, as Mlllsberry grows and changes, people's hairstyle options should do the same. And, rather than keeping up with trends, I'd rather create my own," she adds.

Apparently, Tania already has a few people in mind to help with her quest for new hairstyles.

"I put together a list. It ranges from old to young, male to female," she comments.

Tania also admits that people may need a little encouragement to get on board. "It's not everyday someone tries to completely change your hairstyle," she explained. .

Tania's list of possible candidates for a hair-makeover include:

-Mayor Trumble
-Edna Nelson
-Coach Danner
-Ms. Seashore
-Kai
-Audrey Smythe-Wei
-Pete Peterson
-Loretta Rivers
-Keith Umai
-Ms. Grubbly

"When I approach a new hair style, I try to imagine the potential for something different. Sometimes I'll even cut hair blind-folded, just so I can visualize the look I'm trying to create," she says.

"Just kidding about that last part," she laughs.

"It's going to take some experimenting, but I think the possibilities seem promising. New hair styles like these will be for the brave and adventurous," she adds.

When asked about the thought of a hairstyle change, Edna Nelson comments, "I've had the same hairstyle for nearly 80 years now. If there's a time to try something different, now would be it."

Others were a little more nervous about the thought of a complete hairstyle makeover.

"I like my hair a certain way. Now, that doesn't mean it can't change, but I'm sort of particular if you know what I mean," says Pete Peterson.

Looks like Tania has her work cut out for her. Help her decide who to make over by voting in this week's poll.

var axel = Math.random()+'';
var a = axel * 10000000000000;
document.write('TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Activity;src=1667951;type=ctcf0539;cat=ctcmi678;ord=1;num='+ a + '?');

TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Activity;src=1667951;type=ctcf0539;cat=ctcmi678;ord=1;num=230367605246
Dibble197
Dibble197
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 811
Your Location: : England
Millsberry Username: : quidditch1997
Favorite thing about MS: : All of the helpful hints :)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.neopets.com

Back to top Go down

TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION Empty Re: TANIA SEARCHES FOR INSPIRATION

Post by Dibble197 Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:35 am

Ignore that bit at the bottom^^
Dibble197
Dibble197
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by emily2213 Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:42 pm

who did you vote for. I voted for ms.seashore because she has just a ponytail...thats boaring!

emily2213
MS Average
MS Average

Female
Number of posts : 97
Your Location: : Maine,USA
Millsberry Username: : mykamarie
Registration date : 2008-10-25

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dibble197 Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:57 am

I voted for Kai because his hair is soo dumb!
Dibble197
Dibble197
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by rhea208 Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:51 am

Mrs.Grumbly becuase hello, you always see her in a hair net at millsberry acadamey.And does she have gray hair??
rhea208
rhea208
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 206
Your Location: : Tennessee,USA
Millsberry Username: : rhea208
Favorite thing about MS: : chating with friends
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://kndfan12.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emily2213 Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Does anyone Know who won? I thought it would be in the gazzett. I hope whoever won gets an awsome hair cut!

emily2213
MS Average
MS Average

Female
Number of posts : 97
Your Location: : Maine,USA
Millsberry Username: : mykamarie
Registration date : 2008-10-25

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content