Millsberry Stars
Millsberry Stars is a site for all millsberry players and fans for all ages. There is a arcade site,blog,arcade site,our old toolbar,and more! Also by recruiting members,coming everyday,posts more,you can get up to 100,000 mb! You are not logged in. Click log in to log in or click register to sign-up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Stars
Millsberry Stars is a site for all millsberry players and fans for all ages. There is a arcade site,blog,arcade site,our old toolbar,and more! Also by recruiting members,coming everyday,posts more,you can get up to 100,000 mb! You are not logged in. Click log in to log in or click register to sign-up.
Millsberry Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MS Monthly News
~Old Arcade Site Found:http://millsberry_stars.a1.jcink.com~Need Avaters and cool and colorful Signatures?Visit our MS Art Shop and ask our graphic artists.~New?Need help around here?Ask admins emilylove and stargurl67 for help.~Have ideas and suggestions for the site?Post it in the suggestions place.We apprieciate your help to make our forum's appearence look better.
Top posters
emilylove (939)
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Voting_barYou want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
stargurl67 (912)
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Voting_barYou want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Dibble197 (811)
julesmile98 (419)
1princess24_3 (336)
bellemobile (282)
ihatescammers1 (253)
nicolex4 (244)
STRAWBERRY BUBBLE (223)
haileyhm2008 (223)

Latest topics
» What is MS About?
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:43 am by ayaa1234

» my wishlist
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 am by d-dog

» Hackers, Scammers and Banned MS Members
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm by dave8568

» You want something? Help is here!
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 pm by kingwill94

» my wishlist
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm by sheilacool

» My Wishlist!
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm by andy

» Information and Steps
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 pm by mehkicollier

» Need some Answers? Go to this forum
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 am by mehkicollier

» WALK FOR MALAWI A COMPLETE SUCCESS
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 am by mehkicollier

Poll

What theme do you want for MS's design next month?

You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% [ 6 ]
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% [ 10 ]
You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

You want something? Help is here!

+7
ed_k
haileyhm2008
kautzy7
stargurl67
Dibble197
emily2213
emilylove
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Empty Re: You want something? Help is here!

Post by emilylove Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:28 am

So sorry!I have been away for a super long time,and changed my mind absolutely.You must see the contests and giveaways for more giveaways!I mean my account from now on will be used for giving out prizes for contests
emilylove
emilylove
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 939
Your Location: : A country
Millsberry Username: : emilycortson2
Favorite thing about MS: : The nice people
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://www.millsberry.com

Back to top Go down

You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Empty Re: You want something? Help is here!

Post by ed_k Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am

if i can get a branch or shrub or a skull (any place) that would be awesome my username is cool_edward and if i got a underwater bed that wouldve been awesome

ed_k

Male
Number of posts : 19
Your Location: : Here
Millsberry Username: : pm me for it
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by B-15 Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:17 pm

guess who?
B-15
B-15

Male
Number of posts : 8
Your Location: : NEW YORK
Millsberry Username: : Cool X
Registration date : 2009-04-27

http://B-cool.forumtwilight.com

Back to top Go down

You want something? Help is here! - Page 2 Empty www.millsberry.com

Post by dave8568 Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 pm

i mostly just want a few millsbucks but if u cant give me that i want just a few things:
*an antique lockbox with the key
*a few trophies
*a dojo wallpaper
*a pot of gold
U can send it to Dave10315
dave8568
dave8568

Male
Number of posts : 7
Your Location: : Orlando
Millsberry Username: : dave10315
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sheilacool Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:02 pm

um do you have a thumbunny
sheilacool
sheilacool

Female
Number of posts : 10
Your Location: : Houston,TX
Millsberry Username: : sheilacool
Registration date : 2009-07-27

http://sheilahafiz@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingwill94 Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 pm

i dont no wat i really want but kan i hav sumting rare or money plz. ckeck my acc:center6572 on millsberry if u give me money ty Very Happy

kingwill94

Male
Number of posts : 2
Your Location: : Orlando,Fl
Millsberry Username: : kingwill34
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum