Millsberry Stars
Millsberry Stars is a site for all millsberry players and fans for all ages. There is a arcade site,blog,arcade site,our old toolbar,and more! Also by recruiting members,coming everyday,posts more,you can get up to 100,000 mb! You are not logged in. Click log in to log in or click register to sign-up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Stars
Millsberry Stars is a site for all millsberry players and fans for all ages. There is a arcade site,blog,arcade site,our old toolbar,and more! Also by recruiting members,coming everyday,posts more,you can get up to 100,000 mb! You are not logged in. Click log in to log in or click register to sign-up.
Millsberry Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MS Monthly News
~Old Arcade Site Found:http://millsberry_stars.a1.jcink.com~Need Avaters and cool and colorful Signatures?Visit our MS Art Shop and ask our graphic artists.~New?Need help around here?Ask admins emilylove and stargurl67 for help.~Have ideas and suggestions for the site?Post it in the suggestions place.We apprieciate your help to make our forum's appearence look better.
Top posters
emilylove (939)
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcapTANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Voting_barTANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 
stargurl67 (912)
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcapTANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Voting_barTANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 
Dibble197 (811)
julesmile98 (419)
1princess24_3 (336)
bellemobile (282)
ihatescammers1 (253)
nicolex4 (244)
STRAWBERRY BUBBLE (223)
haileyhm2008 (223)

Latest topics
» What is MS About?
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:43 am by ayaa1234

» my wishlist
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 am by d-dog

» Hackers, Scammers and Banned MS Members
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm by dave8568

» You want something? Help is here!
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 pm by kingwill94

» my wishlist
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm by sheilacool

» My Wishlist!
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm by andy

» Information and Steps
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 pm by mehkicollier

» Need some Answers? Go to this forum
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 am by mehkicollier

» WALK FOR MALAWI A COMPLETE SUCCESS
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 am by mehkicollier

Poll

What theme do you want for MS's design next month?

TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcap33%TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 33% [ 6 ]
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcap56%TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 56% [ 10 ]
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcap11%TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS

3 posters

Go down

Are you looking forward to using Tania's new compliment greeting cards?

TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcap25%TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcap17%TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcap25%TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_lcap33%TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 12

TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Empty TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS

Post by Dibble197 Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:27 am

TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS
TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Gazette_20081229
By Audrey Smythe-Wei
Editor-in-Chief

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 — Tania's new hairstyles ended up being a smash hit. Not only did they create a lot of buzz around Millsberry (not to mention a long line outside of Tania's salon), but they also sparked a flurry of compliments.

And all of those compliments got Tania thinking.

"I always felt that giving a genuine compliment was an important thing," said Tania when the Gazette finally caught up with her.

"You have the ability to make someone's day by simply telling them something you like about them. It's so easy, why not do it more?" she added.

Tania felt so strongly about the power of a simple compliment, that she decided to release some brand new greeting cards—available at the post office—that you can use to brighten someone's day.

And she's not alone. Other Millsberry citizens seem to share Tania's sentiment on the power of kind words.

"When someone compliments me on something I designed, or on my outfit, my face lights up," explained fashion guru Loretta Rivers.

"I make it a point to find something about one of my friends to compliment each day. Even if it's something small, it's still significant to them," she added.

Being a politician is hard work, which is especially why Mayor Trumble appreciates a kind word or two.

"There has been a few times where someone wrote me a letter telling me I was doing a good job, or thanking me for all my hard work. It really meant a lot to me," commented Mayor Trumble.

"I know Mayor-elect Douglas Wright is going to do an outstanding job once he's inaugurated. And I'll be sure to compliment him on his great work, as it unfolds," he added.

Even the laid-back types get good vibes from a thoughtful remark.

"When I'm out shredding waves and someone does something extra gnarly, compliments are always in order," explained Kai, who was busy waxing up his board.

"And on the flip side, getting a compliment when you totally rip it up is also pretty sweet. It's all about recognizing the good in people," Kai continued.

It looks like Tania's new greeting cards may be as popular as her hairstyles. Let the kind words fly!
Dibble197
Dibble197
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 811
Your Location: : England
Millsberry Username: : quidditch1997
Favorite thing about MS: : All of the helpful hints :)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.neopets.com

Back to top Go down

TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Empty Re: TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS

Post by haileyhm2008 Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:53 pm

they should have put something about tonight
haileyhm2008
haileyhm2008
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 223
Your Location: : Middle America
Millsberry Username: : haileyhm2008
Favorite thing about MS: : Chatting with friends (:
Registration date : 2008-11-27

http://millsberrymemberclub.niceboard.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS Empty Re: TANIA IS ALL COMPLIMENTS

Post by 1princess24_3 Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:52 pm

Yea im definitely going to send those..I love the cards. its great.
1princess24_3
1princess24_3
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 336
Your Location: : In paradise
Millsberry Username: : 1princess24_3
Favorite thing about MS: : 3v3ryth1ng
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://millsberryforum.com

Back to top Go down