Millsberry Stars
Millsberry Stars is a site for all millsberry players and fans for all ages. There is a arcade site,blog,arcade site,our old toolbar,and more! Also by recruiting members,coming everyday,posts more,you can get up to 100,000 mb! You are not logged in. Click log in to log in or click register to sign-up.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Millsberry Stars
Millsberry Stars is a site for all millsberry players and fans for all ages. There is a arcade site,blog,arcade site,our old toolbar,and more! Also by recruiting members,coming everyday,posts more,you can get up to 100,000 mb! You are not logged in. Click log in to log in or click register to sign-up.
Millsberry Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MS Monthly News
~Old Arcade Site Found:http://millsberry_stars.a1.jcink.com~Need Avaters and cool and colorful Signatures?Visit our MS Art Shop and ask our graphic artists.~New?Need help around here?Ask admins emilylove and stargurl67 for help.~Have ideas and suggestions for the site?Post it in the suggestions place.We apprieciate your help to make our forum's appearence look better.
Top posters
emilylove (939)
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_lcapMillsberry Celebrates The Season! Voting_barMillsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_rcap 
stargurl67 (912)
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_lcapMillsberry Celebrates The Season! Voting_barMillsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_rcap 
Dibble197 (811)
julesmile98 (419)
1princess24_3 (336)
bellemobile (282)
ihatescammers1 (253)
nicolex4 (244)
STRAWBERRY BUBBLE (223)
haileyhm2008 (223)

Latest topics
» What is MS About?
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:43 am by ayaa1234

» my wishlist
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 am by d-dog

» Hackers, Scammers and Banned MS Members
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm by dave8568

» You want something? Help is here!
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 10:46 pm by kingwill94

» my wishlist
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 pm by sheilacool

» My Wishlist!
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 1:01 pm by andy

» Information and Steps
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:36 pm by mehkicollier

» Need some Answers? Go to this forum
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 am by mehkicollier

» WALK FOR MALAWI A COMPLETE SUCCESS
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:45 am by mehkicollier

Poll

What theme do you want for MS's design next month?

Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_lcap33%Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_rcap 33% [ 6 ]
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_lcap56%Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_rcap 56% [ 10 ]
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_lcap11%Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Millsberry Celebrates The Season!

3 posters

Go down

Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Empty Millsberry Celebrates The Season!

Post by Dibble197 Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:01 pm

MILLSBERRY CELEBRATES THE SEASON WITH ALL-HOLIDAY FESTIVAL
Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Gazette_20081218
By Audrey Smythe-Wei
Editor-in-Chief

Thursday, December 18, 2008 — Holiday celebration was in full swing as citizens took to the streets of downtown Millsberry.

Lights, music, food, and decorations helped everyone get into the holiday spirit and come together for this festive occasion, meant to embrace different holiday traditions.

Many citizens were dancing, enjoying food, shopping for gifts and furniture, all while checking out the stands showcasing Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and Christmas displays.

"The lights are always my favorite part. I wish there were more lights. I can't get enough," said the sunglasses-wearing Loretta Rivers as she stood next to the glowing decorations.

"Did you know Hanukkah is the 'Festival of Lights'? Sounds like my kind of festival. I just found that out today, actually. It's an eight-day Jewish holiday, celebrating the victory of the Macabees, an ancient Hebrew tribe. This year it starts on December 21st, so it's about to begin," she added.

Coach Danner was also spotted enjoying a taste of the holidays.

"It's great to experience all the different food," the Coach mumbled with his mouth full.

"For me, food is the highlight of the holiday season, so it's nice to see what other people traditionally eat. Kwanzaa actually ends with a ceremonial feast and gift giving, There's nothing like a holiday feast in my opinion," he added.

"It sounds like a great time. Kwanzaa honors the heritage of African Americans. Before the feast there are seven days of traditional activities. It's celebrated each year from December 26th to January 1st," the Coach explained, setting off for another snack.

Pete Peterson was busy at his stand, showcasing some new holiday decorations.

"Christmas is just around the corner now. Not too long until the 25th. Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus," commented Pete

"It's honestly my favorite time of the year. All of the presents under the tree. The snow. I love it all," he added.

"This year, I'm going to dress up like Santa Claus for my nieces and nephews. I keep stuffing pillows in my shirt, but it's not really making my belly bounce like a bowl full of jelly," he laughed.

"It's great to see all of these different holidays celebrated together. It looks like everyone's really enjoying themselves—and learning something while they're at it," he added.

No matter where you are or how you celebrate, the Millsberry Gazette would like to wish a hearty Happy Holidays to one and all.

var axel = Math.random()+'';
var a = axel * 10000000000000;
document.write('Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Activity;src=1667951;type=ctcf0539;cat=ctcmi678;ord=1;num='+ a + '?');

Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Activity;src=1667951;type=ctcf0539;cat=ctcmi678;ord=1;num=6971921137073
Dibble197
Dibble197
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 811
Your Location: : England
Millsberry Username: : quidditch1997
Favorite thing about MS: : All of the helpful hints :)
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.neopets.com

Back to top Go down

Millsberry Celebrates The Season! Empty Re: Millsberry Celebrates The Season!

Post by haileyhm2008 Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:29 pm

cool!
im glad that some items are back (:
haileyhm2008
haileyhm2008
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 223
Your Location: : Middle America
Millsberry Username: : haileyhm2008
Favorite thing about MS: : Chatting with friends (:
Registration date : 2008-11-27

http://millsberrymemberclub.niceboard.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by emilylove Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:16 am

The snowflake rug will be super rare after the shop closes it!
emilylove
emilylove
MS *Star*
MS *Star*

Female
Number of posts : 939
Your Location: : A country
Millsberry Username: : emilycortson2
Favorite thing about MS: : The nice people
Registration date : 2008-09-06

http://www.millsberry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down